I'm all packed, I've weighed my suitcase, and in half and hour I will be off to the airport to begin my (second) Middle East adventure! First stop: Washington, DC where I'll bum around with some AU friends and presumably watch the Packers game with a bunch of bros. Next week, I'll be taking a bus to lovely New York City to see one of my favorite people on the planet. Then, nine days from now, I'll be on a flight to Amman's Queen Alia International Airport. Once I get there, I'll have a couple days of orientation and then I'll move in with my Jordanian host family!
Here's the game plan:
Friday 1/21: Milwaukee-DC flight--2 hrs (+1 hr time difference)
Thursday 1/27: DC-NYC bus--4.5 hrs
Sunday 1/30: NYC-Amman flight--11.5 hrs (+7 hr time difference)
Biggest disappointment so far: running out of 30 Rock episodes on Instant Netflix a full week before I have to cancel my subscription.
Here's the game plan:
Friday 1/21: Milwaukee-DC flight--2 hrs (+1 hr time difference)
Thursday 1/27: DC-NYC bus--4.5 hrs
Sunday 1/30: NYC-Amman flight--11.5 hrs (+7 hr time difference)
Biggest disappointment so far: running out of 30 Rock episodes on Instant Netflix a full week before I have to cancel my subscription.
No comments:
Post a Comment